Bible Class Online-- just request access
Attending an onsite Bible Class might be difficult. Because of this reality, we can form the habit of excusing ourselves from spending time in the Word. Ultimately, time with God can be neglected, forgotten, or abandoned. To further complicate matters, simply reading through your Bible may create more frustration than benefit. This class was developed to equip you to spend more time in the Bible, better understand what is spoken and taught, and form appropriate applications.
You can expect:
- BRIEF LESSONS. Racing through material seldom benefits anyone. We will study only a small section so that you can go one inch a mile deep instead of one mile ahead an inch deep.
- FIT YOUR TIME. This class runs exclusively online. It comes with a brief video and downloadable worksheet. You can take time whenever you have time!
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING. When we start getting behind in a reading plan, we stop the reading plan. So, lessons will appear Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you find yourself preoccupied one day, you have a ‘free day’ to catch up! If you leave town for a week, you can easily catch up. The point is to spend time in the Word, not rush through it!
- INCREASED UNDERSTANDING. You will learn cultural references. You will read sections for the first time and refresh accounts read long ago. You will grasp key points and identify small nuances.
- MAKE APPLICATIONS. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16). Sometimes the Word teaches plain historical fact. Sometimes it corrects behavior. Sometimes it strengthens faith. Sometimes it presents three of these themes at once. Sometimes only one theme appears. No matter its use, Scripture lets you see life more clearly.
- ASK QUESTIONS. If questions arise, email me [firstname.lastname@example.org], type in the comments section, or call 989-386-7216. Be sure to offer suggestions for improvement! The plan is to make this arrangement better and that mainly happens with feedback.